Hey it’s Thanksgiving this week in the US, so I’d like to just put a list of things I am particularly grateful for instead of concentrating on negativity. Especially since my last post was a bit of a pity party–thank you for indulging me on that.
Here we go:
Ten Things I Am Grateful For
1. At my last dental appointment, I did not vomit on my dentist.
2. A good book and a hot cup of cinnamon tea.
4. Essential Oil Diffusers. Laugh all you want, my apartment smells like tea tree oil and lavender and it’s amazing.
5. Having a job with full benefits and enough pay to cover my day to day needs.
6. Library Book Sales
7. Public Transportation
8. The Internet. For all the trouble it brings, it also brings connections with people, places, and perspectives I would otherwise never have been exposed to.
9. This podcast about Dolly Parton. It’s amazing. I was listening to the episode about Jolene at work today and discovered that it is actually physically painful for me to not sing along every time I here that song.
10. And I’m thankful for you, for taking the time to read this. Have a Happy Thanksgiving!
What about you guys? What are you thankful for?